Music Banter - View Single Post - The Crowe 100
Thread: The Crowe 100
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 06:16 PM   #65 (permalink)
Crowe
Music Addict

A note from the author,

As we move into the top 45, my choices will be getting more commercial in the sense that - in my formative years these were the big things that got me into the lesser known things. That being said, some of the musical quality of these bands are sure to dip, and I am well aware.

This also allows a good point to introduce what I call the "Milestone Album" which will appear at every multiple of 10 and of course 1 being the ultimate Milestone Album. These are albums that radically changed my view of music, life or shaped my musical horizons in such a way that I would not be the same without them. You will notice a correlation in my Milestone Albums that have appeared before in the list and the albums that appear after them. Again, there will be exceptions to both of these statements. But as a general idea, these come into play.

Hopefully this inspires you to look back at your own, storied, music biography, and instead of cringing at somethings, and celebrating others... you embrace all of it as a whole. After all, the music from your past has made you into who you are today, and the music from today will make you into what you are going to become.

Enjoy,
Crowe