Music Banter - View Single Post - Right-Track the Guys on a POWER TRIP !!
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 09:59 PM   #217 (permalink)
RockGuitar101
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
I just did exactly that and it gave me 74 inbound links, of which, once again the vast majority were inbound from comments pages on other blogs and news aggregation sites.

Also, for someone who doesn't work that site much, why do you care about how many hits it gets enough to count them and put links to it everywhere you can?

----------------
Now playing: Jerry Cantrell - Bargain Basement Howard Hughes
via FoxyTunes
I don't count the hits to that site, I am business and money making web designer, once a month I check all the sites in the Linkdomain:
It's the best way to check all Backlinks, you use that code and you don't need a company to do it for you.
But I think you know that now?

I may have over 100 websites Out there.
But still press-release's is where the money is at.
I can post 20 press-release's in a day and get 16 ranked in the top 5 on google. That's very good averaging. And I don't pay a dime for those press-release's

I can only say 1 thing.......many of you are commenting trying to find fault with my system.
Good for you, explore and learn something new.
But before you keep trying to shoot me down, because you can't find info online, maybe your looking in the wrong places. I have number 1 rankings in google, in some area's in up to 50 million plus pages on google.
People see those.
Many are press-release's.
WE live in a day and age when websites are no longer king to make sales, but press-release's work 1000 times faster.

Also those lin ks you posted, the sexiest man alive was done by my friend mr Towers, he wanted to do something funny and he knew I believe in shock selling. I told him to go for it, I watched him right it and at the end I told him, say Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez I am a man also.

So my Geeeeeeeeez was all my input, if you look at the writting style it's not mine.
And that's easy too see.
But if he wanted to do this, so be it.
Most people know it was done in fun, a few might take it the other way, but I really don't care what people think. I think he did it for fun to see the responce.
So I let him do it.

Hope that tells you more, it's all about sales, and selling from every angle and it works.

Last edited by RockGuitar101; 10-02-2008 at 10:10 PM.