Music Banter - View Single Post - Right-Track the Guys on a POWER TRIP !!
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 10:43 PM   #228 (permalink)
RockGuitar101
Account Disabled

Default I have a Secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
*rolls eyes*

Heres a hint guy. If you were any kind of marketing guru, you'd show up in search engines. As it is, your web presences is actually so small I had to use various permutations of search strings just to find something you proudly posted about on your blog over a month ago.

If you're a marketing man, you're failing. If you're a guitarist, you failed harder.

After all, you can sell six different tpyes of ****, but its still ****.
well......I'm afriad you have very little knowelge of the Internet, I guess would say it's most likely very hard for you to do your own email since you're having a real hard time here.
Maybe you need to learn some computer skills and do some learning.
First off, not every title has my name in it as GW Williams, many are under other headings in music and ect.
All I can tell you is people make postings all the time. I come across these by accident. I also do master searches to see who's posting and what their IP address is. I have work on computers for years, many of these secrets I use I am not willing to share, because they give me a huge advantage over you and other people.
But if you started checking in other area's like around the world and ect, such a guitar in Japan,Singapore, Norway,England under many heading you'd find posts, but you'd have to look and do a lot of research, I have invented codes that track Googles and yahoo searches, but those are my secret, because I can use them on ebay and anywhere else selling that I wish and I can command a 100,000 people in 24 hours to view whatever I am selling.
Understand On those websites I place no counter ever, why would I want to give away a goldmine in info?

Right now you're making posts but you greatly underestimate me.
And the reason is simple, I use millions of websites with links aiming at my press-release's and place those codes there with software at the push of a button, and a link appears to the press-release's.
Inother words, why should I ever set up a website when I can use 10 Million websites in 24 hours?
You think it over, I'm sure if you believe in what I just say, you realize the power of that statment.
Also understand what I do is all legal.
There could be over a billion blog sites world wide, just think if I could get a link on everyone for a year solid?

Now I told you a huge secret, it took me 18 months to create this system.
But that's my secret.