Music Banter - View Single Post - The Debates
Thread: The Debates
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 05:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
I thought Biden wiped the floor with Palin but it seems like a lot of pundits disagree. I guess a lot of Americans still go for that kind of transparent, faux-folksy act that she pulled. I would think people would be sick of that shit after eight years of Bush but apparently not.
The pundits disagree because everyone has set such low standards (understandably by the way) for the woman. So the fact she wasn't a stuttering deer in the headlights shocked everyone. I mean it may have been what the Karl Roves of the right wanted, for everyone to think she was stupid then have her do completely mediocre (which was the best they could've hoped for) in the "debate" and make everyone think she was fantastic. When you really look at her performance it was awful, she even admitted she wasn't going to answer questions the correct way and she stuck to that statement.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote