Music Banter - View Single Post - where can i get a sined EC strat
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 06:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

[QUOTE=clatonisgod;528528]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
So you wasted a lot of time and money. big deal.

He has more hits cuz he is alive most everybody else is dead and has all that time and anyway he was so close with the beatles he was friends with george till the end even with the hole patty boyd thing.
Maybe you missed my point.

We are a music community. We are NOT an Eric Clapton fanboy anal rimming for the sake of it community.

This means that you're more than welcome to like eric clapton, but you shouldn't expect everyone else to like him aswell, and you certainly shouldn't be doing what you are doing, which is posting absolute crap to make yourself look like a ****ing tool, and insulting people because they don't agree that Eric Clapton is god.

He isn't, he never was, and frankly I think he's vastly over rated.

Now please consider the following 2 options:

1) Learn to spell, leave the ridiculous fanboyism at the door, and start contributing to the forums without being a total **** to everyone.
2) ****ing leave, and go to the Eric Clapton forums instead. You're winning no friends so far and if you continue to post fanboy drivel you will only piss off a lot of people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline   Reply With Quote