Music Banter - View Single Post - The Ultimate Hipster Playlist / Good Albums that Suck Because You Exist
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 08:07 PM   #84 (permalink)
lucifer_sam
Unrepentant Ass-Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy jack View Post
You tried to insult him by saying "has never had a real relationship with a woman" I mean really. Of all the things you could say you make a dig at his sexuality? I realize this thread is just your egocentric trolling by that kind of misogynistic bullshit is not only tasteless but offensive and unnecessary.
Of course I'm insulting his sexuality. Morrissey is so fucking full of himself that he somehow feels that he doesn't fall into normal gender roles, that he's somehow above everyone else's sexual preferences. He once stated that he was "bored with men...and bored with women." I don't really give a shit if he's hetero, homo, bi, or asexual. But you gotta pick one of the above. I got no beef with Boy George, do I? Who wouldn't make fun of someone who professes to be "fourth-gender"?

You're clearly taking this too far, Ethan. I respond with good heart and good humor and you make me out to be some kind of mysoginistic bastard. (Which I'm not).