Music Banter - View Single Post - The Debates
Thread: The Debates
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 06:27 PM   #57 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
God forbid a man with extensive Wartime experience suggest he might know how to capture or kill our nations worst enemy.
He didn't suggest, he flat out said he knows how to get Osama and will get him. He also said he knows how to get America working again, can fix social security and the economy. So yeah he's going to be made fun of. I don't really think his wartime experience is going to make much of a difference either I think it just helps his image of "I'm going to get the terrorists because I've fought commies in Vietnam!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
Debates are meaningless, they don't debate they recite rehearsed talking points. All I've learned from the debates is Obama is not clever, witty or funny at all. And Biden is somehow even less these things.
I'd take that one step further and say the talking points are ridiculous as well. Both parties ideologies are already pretty well known and each candidates individual beliefs have already been advertised so much there's hardly anything about them you don't know. The whole thing is pretty much just a partisan circle jerk. Look at what democrats/republicans say after each debate "My candidate won!" tis ridiculous.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote