Music Banter - View Single Post - The Debates
Thread: The Debates
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 11:22 PM   #88 (permalink)
Fyrenza
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibber View Post
Like I said, can you think of anything specific that anyone with any degree of intellect has not long since dismissed as a senseless rumour. The birth certificate debate and the school enrollment debates are exactly such issues. They are non-issues that have been thoroughly refuted, and yet the McCain campaign continues to dredge them up to detract from talking about the real issues. Oh, and since you seem to need help so badly, here's a reproduction of Obama's birth certificate.

Now why don't you take a seat.

let me guess... you found it at stop the smears

but

do you know the story behind it?

Quote:
A prominent Democrat files suit in Federal court asking you to provide proof, to settle the matter once and for all. The judge then orders you to provide the court with the documents.

What do you do?

A. Provide the court with the three documents in question and go back to shaking hands, making promises and smiling for the cameras.
B. Provide images of one of the documents to a friendly website to post, but not to the judge.
C. Ignore the judge, then make a motion to dismiss the case, in lieu of providing the proof.
D. In the meantime, quietly, post a notice at your website, FighttheSmears.com that you had dual citizenship with Kenya.
E. Hire the top gun attorney from the Council of American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) to fight the case.
F. File a Joint Motion for Protective Order to Stay Discovery Pending a Decision on the Motion to Dismiss (which was) filed on 09/24/08, thereby putting the matter off until–hopefully–after the election.
Time’s up. What do you do?

Most readers sensibly chose A.

But, if you’re Barack Obama, you chose answers B, C, D, E and F.

A curious response for a campaign interested in “fighting the smears”.
sounds like a fine upstanding prez candidate to me

“If there is nothing to hide, why is everyone involved going to such lengths to hide it?”

to normal people
where there's smoke
there's fire

and where there's a LOT of smoke

well, you get it

this dude is not who you think he is
Fyrenza is offline   Reply With Quote