Music Banter - View Single Post - 100 Things That Piss Me Off About Video Games
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 08:11 AM   #180 (permalink)
Farfisa
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post

69: G4

Or more specifically, what G4 has become.

I don't know what it is about all these tv channels that are supposed to be devoted to a certain subject, and then somewhere along the line ends up airing nothing but sh*t that has absolutely nothing to do with it.

G4 has gone the way of MTV and VH1, but in an even more bizzare way. Sure it now has it's required awful reality shows just like every tv network in existance now, like Cheaters, as well as the comedy/male culture cess pool that is The Man Show. But COPS? And now Lost and Arested Development? Yeah those are great shows and all but this is supposed to be a f*cking video game network.

G4 has somehow become a lame imitation of Spike (a network that is pretty much the source of every bad trend in television) and Xplay (which I think is the only reason this piece of sh*t network is even still on the air) is somehow getting even worse (no small feat).

"Ok guys, screw doing video game reviews, lets focus more on lame comedy skits, oh and lets see if we can get Morgan Webb to try and be even more annoying than she already is."

You'll find more video game insight from watching old episodes of Nick Arcade.
I was actually thinking the same thing a couple of days ago... I miss the days of tech tv. =[
Farfisa is offline   Reply With Quote