Music Banter - View Single Post - 5 most completely absurd black metal costumes of all time
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 08:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kevorkian Logic
Imperfectly Perfect

Default 5 most completely absurd black metal costumes of all time

I found a long list of costumes like this in the interweb, so I picked the worst and numbered to fit my fancy. Enjoy

5. Rob Darken (Graveland)
No. Just no.

4. Høst (Taake)
First of all, i'm not sure if you can post this picture on MB or not, but I have seen enough side boobs/ass on people's avatars to think a side penis is ok. If it's not, I apologize, I really do, I'm not trying to break the rules or offend anyone with this picture. But the picture it's self, kinda disturbing, I've heard the phrase rock with you **** out or whatever, but I don't think they mean this. I don't go to concerts to see peoples penises, if I wanted to see a ****ing **** I would go to /b. Just keep it in your pants for a costume, no one is impressed.

3. Maniac (Mayhem)

I mean, I'm aware of the constant use of raw meat in metal concerts, but this kinda crosses the line for me, unless that meat gets cooked and is wrapped in bacon, I am not interested thankyouverymuch.