Music Banter - View Single Post - 100 Things That I Love About Music
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 08:38 PM   #186 (permalink)
tdoc210
ashes against the grain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
#88. Metalheads

Why? Because they give me endless enjoyment with their narrow minded views. Now as many of you may know, I like plenty of Metal but that is just one aspect of my listening personality. I am here refering to the 'pure' metalhead. The one who instantly dismisses every other genre of music because it's too pussy. The one who constantly invents sub genres to look cool. The one with all the patches on his jackets yet he knows barely nothing about half the bands on there. The one who does the stupid 'devil' sign. I never did this at fourteen, let alone now. They do genuinely make me smile. Bless them.

PS if you are fourteen and reading this-you are forgiven. If you are 40 and reading this. Please open your front door, it's the real world out there and not middle earth sorry to say.
lol at my chem shirt
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.
tdoc210 is offline   Reply With Quote