Music Banter - View Single Post - An Infinite Number Of Things That Pisses Me Off About Music
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 09:37 AM   #1283 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Phoenix View Post
This describes just about EVERY SINGLE ****TY band today. Most of it is ****, and there are a plethora of reasons why, this is one of the main reasons, nice to see someone else feels the way I do.

Some extremely ****ty bands Im talking about:

Fall Out Boy
My Chemical Romance
Good Charlotte
Paramore
Coldplay
Jack Johnson
Gnarles Barkley
The Jonas Brothers
Avril Levigne
Katy Perry
Leona Lewis

"fill in the blank".

Just to name a few........I'm so glad i don't listen to current/modern radio.
I know everyone has already given you a lot of **** for this post, so i will try to keep it short.

As everyone said your obviously being a blatant hypocrite and judging music in which 99% you have not heard. You missed the topic of his post, and listed bands that do not apply. Especially Barkley. He plays with about 4-5 different musicians for all live shows all of which are spectacular, not to mention the entire horns section accompanying it all.

And your last line about radio is complete bull****. The radio plays some pretty great music. For example on my way home from school class today Red House by Jimmi came on, followed by a Cocaine by Clapton. Now if you would take the time to turn the dial and not just judge based on your big city top 40 station you would realize how stupid you are acting. Not to mention the plethora of college radio stations, classical stations, alternative music stations. There is a lot on AM and FM that is completely worth listening to.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote