Music Banter - View Single Post - The Debates
Thread: The Debates
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 12:22 PM   #162 (permalink)
WendyCal
Music Addict

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
And it was really easy to tell. For as much as you ROFL, only a mop's gonna have you beat.
Yeah, my sense of humor is a dead giveaway...

And about my 'bilge' ~ if anyone would have taken the time to actually DISCUSS any of these issues, some of us might have changed our minds; however, if all folks are going to do is just jump on the first statement that anyone makes and start acting all superior, well, you get a thread like this one with a couple of people trying to put their concerns out there and the rest of y'all tearing them up like a flock of angry wolves... Nothing gets discussed; no one changes their minds; and instead of helping ANYone to make an INFORMED decision, it all just denigrates into a name-calling, intelligence-insulting mire of bullspit.

If Jack had come back and said something like ~ "Yeah, what's up with Obama not producing his ID? But, hey, you've got Troopergate on the other side..." ~ then that could have been discussed.

For a moderator, Jack isn't exactly the most moderate person in the world. i mean, for REAL ~ y'all give All New Meaning to the word 'disCUSSion.'

Well, pardon me all to hell and gone for wanting to casually discuss the elections. i'll be staying out of this thread since Jack has already said that he intends to delete any more posts i make about you-know-what, so ~ Have Fun!
WendyCal is offline   Reply With Quote