Music Banter - View Single Post - An Infinite Number Of Things That Pisses Me Off About Music
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 03:32 PM   #1309 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Stengel View Post
Everyone made a big deal about how Mitt Romney was religious, and failed to realize that he had the best economic background. Well, everyones fucked no matter how they vote now!
Lol, they probably made a big deal about it because Mitt Romney was a delusional conservative douchebag who considered voting for Clinton/Obama a surrender to terrorism and constantly talked about changing America from liberal to conservative (he even said Washington needed to be changed back to conservative because the liberals have had it too long, despite the fact his party has held the white house for the past 8 years and the democrats haven't done shit since they got the house.) He also did a complete 180 on half his stances he had when he was running for governor to when he started running for president and all that has nothing to do with the fact he hates the idea of seperation of church and state. I don't know why you think Mitt Romney would save the American economy either, the man is a big believer in Bush and Reaganomics.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote