Music Banter - View Single Post - 100 Things That Piss Me Off About Video Games
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 10:42 PM   #206 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Yeah, PS3 and 360 have a lot of technical problems. My Wii dosen't really have any that I've noticed, I hear about it overheating, but that's never happened to mine.

My only complaint about the Wii is the battery life of the Wiimote and trying to keep that motion sensor thing on the top of my television.

Plus the Wii now has games from most of the consoles I just mentioned.

Now, if they add Game Boy, Saturn and Dreamcast games to the virtual console sometime in the future. The Wii will have it in the bag as far as backwards compatability is concerned.

You know, one of my favorite things about the Wii is how it stole the last good exclusives the PS2 ever had, like Okami and Bully. And now just about every new game that is on the PS2 is also on the Wii. It won't be long until PS2 finally bites the dust.

PS3 has little to no good exclusives. It's hilarious. When I heard Final Fantasy XIII and Devil May Cry 4 were gonna be for the 360 I nearly sh*t myself with laughter, and you know, I remember how everyone was hyping games like Lair and Assassin's Creed and how they were gonna blow the Wii away. And then they come out, and the critics butcher the hell out of them, meanwhile the Wii won "best game of the year" awards two years in a roll with Twilight Princess and Galaxy.

Sweet sweet victory.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote