Music Banter - View Single Post - Which artists and bands do you own the entire discography of?
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 02:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
WaspStar
Back to mono

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
NMTB is the only official Sex Pistols album...everything else is bootlegs/compilations. Turns Into Stone is a compilation as well.
The OP said to count bootlegs, b-sides, etc. if we wanted...I included the Pistols/Roses discs because there is some genuined Pistols material on the Swindle, and you could argue the Spunk is the only true Sex Pistols album, since it has Glen Matlock on it. Turns Into Stone might be a bunch of single tracks, but it holds up very well. Honestly, I think it might have the edge on the debut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berringer View Post
All six? I thought there were eight (not including the "American Prayer" poetry/music album). I know "Other Voices" and "Full Circle" weren't led by Morrison...but they still had some interesting material on them.
Well, I really don't consider those proper canon, just as most Velvets fans don't take Squeeze into account.