Music Banter - View Single Post - The Debates
Thread: The Debates
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 05:31 PM   #256 (permalink)
WendyCal
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy jack View Post
Why should we show respect to someone who admits she only reads blogs and doesn't even bother with reading the candidates policies before commenting on them?
i'll tell you what, Jack.

Show me some TOTALLY UNBAISED sites,

that YOU read.

Oh!

And here's one for you:

Devvy's Project

THOSE are the sites i look for, but they are FEW and far between.

Unbelievably enough, i want some truth ~ about all of it. i go to sites like that to stimulate my brain ~ i actually have to think about the things she's saying, about both sides.

And i suppose this is going to sound REAL [ insert synoym for dumb ] to you, but i actually do love america and the lifestyle i live (no helps ~ just getting by), and i don't want to lose it. Right now, if i want to do my nursery business, i can. No one is bothered by me making a little cash on the side, especially since i don't ask anyone to support me, in any way, shape or form. When this all shakes out, i'm really afraid that i'll be out on the ranch, wishing we'd bought MORE guns, ammo, seeds, etc. <sigh>

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy jack View Post
Why should we show respect to someone who admits she only reads blogs and doesn't even bother with reading the candidates policies before commenting on them?
Ethan? The truth is, the last thing i need is 'YOUR BIG FAT RESPECT.'

That's not to say i wouldn't LIKE it...

But in the big scheme of things, it just doesn't really matter much.
WendyCal is offline   Reply With Quote