Music Banter - View Single Post - The Debates
Thread: The Debates
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 05:41 PM   #257 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyCal View Post
i'll tell you what, Jack.

Show me some TOTALLY UNBAISED sites,

that YOU read.

Oh!

And here's one for you:

Devvy's Project

THOSE are the sites i look for, but they are FEW and far between.

Unbelievably enough, i want some truth ~ about all of it. i go to sites like that to stimulate my brain ~ i actually have to think about the things she's saying, about both sides.

And i suppose this is going to sound REAL [ insert synoym for dumb ] to you, but i actually do love america and the lifestyle i live (no helps ~ just getting by), and i don't want to lose it. Right now, if i want to do my nursery business, i can. No one is bothered by me making a little cash on the side, especially since i don't ask anyone to support me, in any way, shape or form. When this all shakes out, i'm really afraid that i'll be out on the ranch, wishing we'd bought MORE guns, ammo, seeds, etc. <sigh>
Devvy Kidd is openly a member of a right-wing party, that is neither a fair nor balanced stance for a journalist. She isn't remotely objective. The constitution party (who she ran for!) is against the first amendment and that aside she's completely in the tank for Ron Paul.

I don't understand why I need to show you what I read considering I've cited sites disproving your claims and bolstering mine plenty of times but anyway when I'm on the internet I read the BBC and the New York Times. As far as papers go it's two local papers (The Seattle Times and the Stranger) and I watch pretty much most of the news organizations on TV except Fox which I do watch I just don't take anything I see on it very seriously. Same with CNN actually.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote