Music Banter - View Single Post - Conservapedia
Thread: Conservapedia
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 03:00 AM   #22 (permalink)
Fruitonica
Pale and Wan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuzuka Skysword View Post
The funny thing is, the Marxism present in liberals' minds is true, whether they want to recognize it or not. If there was a liberapedia it would be just as bad.
Perhaps, but in both cases the sites would have been established by self righteous and dangerously certain individuals who simply wish to insulate themselves from conflicting opinion. The whole concept of creating an encyclopedia with an obvious bias is moronic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuzuka Skysword View Post
It is. It doesn't allow man to consider himself as a rational being. If man does not consider himself as a rational being then he doesn't care about his survival or his life. Man has no care of life itself if this is the case and altruism becomes contradictory.
What? I'm not even sure what you're trying to say. Altruism doesn't preclude a man to value his survival, it's entirely possible to concern yourself with both your own life and others. I certainly try to give to others, sometimes at the expense of my own wishes (altruism), but I am still a rational human being.

You seem to be advocating greed and a self-centered approach to life which you try to justify to yourself by calling altruism evil.
Fruitonica is offline   Reply With Quote