Music Banter - View Single Post - The Debates
Thread: The Debates
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 11:10 PM   #310 (permalink)
Predator
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy jack View Post
If you read the thread instead of just coming to her recuse you'll realize everyone pointed out her stupidity several times and she wouldn't shut up and it was ruining all other discussion. She wouldn't even back up her "opinions" no matter how many facts proved she was wrong.
I did read the thread. You have been a part of it from the beginning. You are coming across as a bully. You have the ability to ban so you threaten to do it. You cannot moderate a debate you are part of. Ask one of your fellow moderators to provide an unbiased opinion so this debate can be fairly moderated.
I never said anyone was right or wrong. I'm not even a part of this debate. You have seen in my posts that I write off anything presented as fact if it isn't backed up with valid references. If I were taking part in this argument I would have pointed out that she was not providing valid references. I'm sure I would have called her stupid just like everyone else. I only want you to understand that you cannot fairly moderate a debate that you are part of. If you try, you come across as nothing more than a bully.

I be a lunatic

The answer is hidden in plain view.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Predator is offline   Reply With Quote