Music Banter - View Single Post - Apology
Thread: Apology
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 04:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

Whether or not the paid advertisers acted inappropriately, the sabotaging of a newly formed Mediafire account was sabotaged by a member of sound district and this has been traced back to its source. A great deal of time and effort by our members was put into this endeavour and this act has enraged many members of Musicbanter.

Once again we cannot be held responsible for what our members do outside of the forums but this act pissed a lot of people off. We have made a plea (internally) for any members (if indeed it was them spamming your site) to not spam a lesser known and smaller music based web site.

The amount of PM's that the mods recieved following the mass spamming from sound district ran into triple figures and I (like ALL mods) do not recieve a penny from musicbanter, so as you can imagine, a considerable amount of wasted time was incurred on our part. For this alone I am tempted to utter expletives and desist from keeping a civil tongue. However against my better judgement, I am willing to let the matter pass.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote