Music Banter - View Single Post - 100 Things That Piss Me Off About Video Games
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 09:35 AM   #284 (permalink)
Zarko
Barely Disheveled Zombie

So I should totally ignore a great game because people don't like it? Sucks to be them then

The only reason I brought up those games is because you used overt hyperbole, and supposedly speaking for the entire population of games concerning the 400 bucks paperweight comment.

Wiimote is pretty different IMO but after the 'difference' wares out it becomes a bore, and IMO no different to a normal console controller (And my opinion is based on actually owning one ) I wish it released some games that would actually be different and take advantage of its (Albeit limited in the whole scheme of things) system. Most games are fairly shoddy IMO in that there is little variation in what actually happens when you swing the wiimote perse... Most of the time to me it feels like a bother rather than an excitement unlike when you first open get the thing... It becomes just as repetitive as pressing the X button just much more tiring

Added more games including LA Noire, GOW, SOCOM... Again, it seems to be up to tastes...

Ninja Gaiden Sigma (Though based on whether you owned previous versions
I'm guessing as much that the persona after Persona 4 will be on the PS3... But then again, I can play P4 when it comes out on PS2...
Zarko is offline   Reply With Quote