Music Banter - View Single Post - Obama ~ The Issues
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 10:32 AM   #32 (permalink)
Barnard17
My home? Discabled,

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyCal View Post
You know, that's what i've just got to love ~

somehow or other, it's my fault that you can't carry on this debate.

Yeah. Uh-huh. Right.

You might be shocked to get out there on the net, into some other forums, and try making some of these types of posts.

They'd slap you down like a little gnat

and you would have neither the courage to stay

nor the intelligence to kick-back and learn something.

Aaaa ~ don't worry about it ~ we all go through it.
Don't worry, I've posted on plenty of other forums. The ones that don't already expect you to construct a proper argument (i.e. back up what you say with evidential proof) aren't the ones worth sticking around on. As for learning something, lets put it this way: you're the one steadfastly refusing to provide proper quotation and citation to back up your claims. You're the one with only one or two sources as evidence in your arguments.

I've spent far too much time in the past getting involved in arguments with people like you, who fail to comprehend the fact they have to support the premises, to get involved. So yes, it is your fault. All I'm asking you to do is debate to a decent standard. As it stands you can't even construct a paragraph properly.
I realise a nursing course isn't the same as a humanities and you won't be taught how to construct an argument in any sense of depth, but that doesn't mean you can't try. Although I suppose this is where we find out you took Nursing AND Philosophy at University, were a member of the debate team, and have won many a debate against rival Colleges?

P.S. I'm the more important, so I'll make my text more obnoxious than anybody else's.