Music Banter - View Single Post - The Debates
Thread: The Debates
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 01:10 PM   #334 (permalink)
Inuzuka Skysword
Existential Egoist

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
So with McCain we'll get Bush 2.0 and our first female and fuctionally retarded vice president, with all the flip flops that make McCain 2008 the kinda assh*le McCain 2000 would have run against. With one of the most retarded economic plans I have ever heard. "Don't contribute to your government and we'll kindly do absolutely nothing in return, except kill more brown people".

And with Obama we'll get a guy with nonexistant executive experience who wants bigger government and to "spread the wealth around" by taxing hard working small business owners so we can have the ultimate welfare state.

Easy to say I'm not very optimistic.

I'm leaning towards either writing in Kucinich or Paul, which I know is an odd thing to say because their policies are quite different but I think either would be more qualified and they're much more consistant with their respective political ideals. Paul is the only Republican right now I have any respect for, he like McCain wants small government but without the hypocrisy of limiting everything but millitary.

But then again, Nader is my main man.
@Bold: Yeah, I feel the same way. A lot of people question me for saying I would pick Kucinich over the current candidates because I am a radical libertarian. The thing is, Kucinich actually has integrity, which is something the current candidates really don't have. Only thing I am really afraid of is his plan to ban guns.

And everyone knows Ron Paul is my favorite candidate. Only one who advocates Austrian School. He should really be using more moral arguments for it, but since he is like most libertarians, he probably doesn't have any.
Inuzuka Skysword is offline   Reply With Quote