Music Banter - View Single Post - The Debates
Thread: The Debates
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 03:23 PM   #335 (permalink)
Trauma
snickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator View Post
I pointed out that a moderator was acting like a bully. I guess that's alright as long as you are one of his cronies, but I prefer to see moderators do their job fairly.
Ethan's awesome, but as you can see (throughout this thread), we have also argued heavily, so I don't think that comment is very fair.
I don't disagree with you that he was being a bully, but it's probably a lot easier to call him one if you (and it sounds like you do) support the person being bullied.
That woman has insulted Illinois and Canada and the intelligence of everyone on this forum; so as far as I'm concerned she can go fuck herself.

[QUOTE=Predator;534824]
Due to the nature of my work, I am much, much busier in strong economic times. I'm a Cat mechanic, so the more construction, the more work. I have not been able to hardly breathe because I had so much work the last few years. This year, I'm lucky to get 40 hours.[/url]
Okay, so you're basing the strength of the economy primarlily on your personal situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator View Post
I never even drew a conclusion. I added something else to the argument. Its hard to call it bull **** when you haven't explored the possibility.
I'm using "conclusion" as: the point/main idea of an argument.
The argument I attacked was "the economy was strong six out of eight years of Bush."
From the way you structured it, that was your point.
That point is bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dac
Many people, including, Clinton are responsible.
Yes.