Music Banter - View Single Post - Obama ~ The Issues
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 04:25 PM   #49 (permalink)
jibber
Freeskier

Location: Istanbul was Constantinople now it's Istanbul not Constantinople...

WendyCal, you're response was basically one long winded way of saying "I didn't read a word you just wrote, so I'm going to use my same circular and flawed logic to criticize obama without actually talking about any of the issues."

You're not going to convince any pro choice person here that abortion is the same as murder, so stop trying. In this instance, you are talking about your own agenda, and not about the issues.

In reference to your last sentence, I will never see all of the things that you are saying, because everything that you have typed out thus far has been complete and utter nonsense that has no bearing whatsoever on anyone with a slight degree of intelligence who is capable of any kind of critical thinking. You apparently wanted to talk about the issues, and yet any time anyone puts forth an argument backed with evidence that opposes your ideas, you have either insulted their intelligence, or shrugged off their arguments without addressing them.

Now that that's out of the way, I'll respond to your bull**** about the "good ole boy network." let me make this perfectly clear to you. as a SENATOR, obama had no power whatsoever over the actual running of the state of illinois. His power was on a FEDERAL level. He may have attended parties with these "shady characters" but he had no more power over corrupt state officials than a senator from texas would have had.
What you've done becomes the judge of what you're going to do -- especially in other people's minds. When you're traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don't have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.
William Least Heat Moon, Blue Highways

Your toughest competitor lives in your head. Some days his name is fear, or pain, or gravity. Stomp his ass.

HOOKED ON THE WHITE POWDER