Music Banter - View Single Post - HI to all
Thread: HI to all
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 02:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
frequentflyer
Groupie

Default HI to all

Hello everyone. It's taken me a while to think of tracking down a music forum like this. Site looks pretty cool. I'm based in London area and like all sorts of diferent sounds. I give anything a go from Electronica to indie, Folk to Psychedelic. I love seeing live bands and going to festivals like Glasto, the glade etc. Last week I was at British sea power at Roundhouse. It was one of the best gigs I've ever been to. I'm always looking out for new bands to listen to so hope to pick up some recomendations here. Just lately I've been listening to new Beck album, Vampire Weekend, Pete & the pirates amongst others. BUt I can just as easily go back and listen to anything from the doors, Bob Dylan, The clash, joy division, wedding present, Nick cave, faith no more, Fugazi, Beastie Boys, stone roses, radiohead etc etc. Also into Breakbeat and stuff so basically anything apart from totally charty commercial stuff.
So anyway, hope to pick up some good recomendations. Going to have a look around site. Bye for now.
frequentflyer is offline   Reply With Quote