Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 05:21 PM   #3786 (permalink)
sweet_nothing
Da Hiphopopotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by loose_lips_sink_ships View Post
I have to re-format my computer soon, god ****ing damnit. This is the second time this year I've lost all of my music, I mean come the **** on already. **** you Bill Gates and your ****ty software.
I know how it feels and it ****ing sucks. I share your pain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifey Boozer View Post
I'm home sick. I'm bored. I'm freezing. I feel like ****. I look like ****. No one's playing any good horror movies on TV. Arrrrgh.
That's how I spent my entire 3 day weekend, but hey atlest I can breathe through my nose and have stopped coughing up strange things. But yeh they should show more horror movies, I mean just because a movie is called Halloween doesnt mean you have to show a marathon for 2 weeks straight, how about some zombie movies you know? 28 Days Later or Return of the Living Dead would be great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piss Me Off View Post
I wear that stuff, it's nice and musky
Never figured you for a chubby chaser. jk But srsly youve gotten me curious, I think I may buy some now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?

Last edited by sweet_nothing; 10-27-2008 at 05:46 PM.
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote