Music Banter - View Single Post - My Chemical Romance
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 07:30 PM   #805 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaSho View Post
Like you've actually listened to My Chemical Romance. I own all their albums, and the first one is really great, and the second one is okay. I'm tired of people bashing **** just because it's popular.
Lmao. "Brought You Bullets" was average at best, though Demolition Lovers and Headfirst for Halos were listenable. "Three Cheers" and "Black Parade" unfortunately, couldn't even manage to hold my interest for more than twenty seconds a track. What a darn shame.

Maybe it would be a bit more compelling if hearing anything simultaneously boistrous and lyrically self-concious was somehow unique in mainstream music today. MCR, unfortunately, don't even manage to excell in something that generic. Not to mention the fact they sound like **** live, which is a sin in and of itself.

But oh well. It could be worse: you could be listening to Simple Plan or Fall Out Boy instead. THANK GOD FOR MCR!!!!!!!!111

Whatever, your taste is music is cool anyway FaSho. No need to take any of what I say personally. :P

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 10-28-2008 at 08:07 PM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote