Music Banter - View Single Post - Paris Palin
Thread: Paris Palin
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 02:20 PM   #41 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyCal View Post
i think i said that Ethan IS more important ~ well, valuable ~ to this forum than i will EVER be.

THAT's a FACT, Jack!

i know it.

What i was addressing was your posts saying how horrible you thought that sort of behaviour is,

and i used MUTUAL EXPERIENCE to point out to you that even y'all are prone to use it.

Excuse me all to hell and gone.
You don't understand a thing anyone just said do you? It has nothing to do with being more important. Its has to do with contributing to the forum. You do not do that, and you don't need to be a mod to do so. You were told by practically the entire forum to stop posting anti Obama threads and endless article links, and yet you continued and then wonder why everyone gets mad.

There is no point in replying an more to what everyone is saying in this thread. Just understand you CAN NOT keep doing what I just mentioned, and start posting in the music section airgo reviews, new bands, and feedback.

People do not hate you and you are not invaluable. Just have to learn when to call it quits, and start contributing to the Music aspect of the forum.

END OF STORY
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote