Music Banter - View Single Post - Obama ~ The Issues
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 01:38 AM   #278 (permalink)
Son of JayJamJah
Occams Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibber View Post
Yes, it is an awful, awful war because the money you're spending on schools and housing and industry pales in comparison to the money you're spending on bombing and shooting them.

This is the fundamental difference and this is why you will never convince me that you are right. You seem to think that the possibility that iraq may attack you was justified in starting a war. You may as well have started a war with iran, syria, and saudi arabia at the same time since all of those countries have a HUGE anti-american sentiment.

Iraq had not attacked the US. There was NEVER ANY EVIDENCE that iraq had attacked the US. The THOUGHT that they MIGHT will NEVER be justification for a war.
I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I'm trying to discuss ideas. Which your previous posts articulated very nicely, this rubbish however is so biased it looks like Al Franken love letter. You know you skewed every point you made there. MIGHT = Said he was going to. And according to UN bylaws or regulations I believe failure to adhere to UN resolutions and regulations repeatedly is reason for removal from power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent View Post
i prefer foreplay. the orgasm is overrated.
If you're posting in the music forums make sure to be thoughtful and expressive, if you're posting in the lounge ask yourself "is this something that adds to the conversation?" It's important to remember that a lot of people use each thread. You're probably not as funny or clever as you think, I know I'm not.

My Van Morrison Discography Thread