Music Banter - View Single Post - Obama ~ The Issues
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 01:43 AM   #281 (permalink)
jibber
Freeskier

Location: Istanbul was Constantinople now it's Istanbul not Constantinople...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyCal View Post
Sources, please?

i did answer this... But, okay! i'll play!

Gee, i'm a terrorist.

Wonder where i'll go to 'hide out?'

YEAH! i'll go RIGHT WHERE EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR TERRORITS!!! Damn, i'm flippin' brilliant!

Hate to repeat myself, but... Sources?

Again ~ how would YOU propose to get rid of a corrupt government that you can see abusing its people?

Oh. That's right. You aren't an elected official of the US. You aren't privy to all of the intelligence info that our agencies are.

Come to think of it, you aren't even a citizen.

Why would you care? Afraid that you'll be mistaken for one of us? Why? Because you're caucasian?

Hey. Just tell 'em you're Canadian. i'm sure that'll make ALL the diff...

Not.
For the last time, leave the fact that I'm canadian out of it. This is a debate on an internet forum. If you don't have anything else to add, maybe go read a book on the matter instead of resorting to that old fall back "you're not from here, you don't get a say." Not a single intelligent person on these boards have said that to me, so just shut your fucking mouth. Maybe you should take a hard look at the reasons for why someone half your age who lives in another country has a lot more in depth knowledge of YOUR foreign policy.

As to your "reasoning" about why the FACT that al-queda is now prevalent in the country is unreasonable, I'm not even going to bother with it. In fact, unless JayJamJah or someone else on the other side of the debate would like me to present some sources, I'm not even going to waste my time with it.
What you've done becomes the judge of what you're going to do -- especially in other people's minds. When you're traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don't have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.
William Least Heat Moon, Blue Highways

Your toughest competitor lives in your head. Some days his name is fear, or pain, or gravity. Stomp his ass.

HOOKED ON THE WHITE POWDER