Music Banter - View Single Post - About Editors Pick
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 11:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Comus
I'm sorry, is this Can?

Hmm, I would quite like to make an editors pick thread, detailing a writing concept I have, and I feel that forum commitment here would keep me writing.

I have an idea for a novel about a boy of 16 who in 1961 listens to the Shadows debut album in their own right, and is inspired to play guitar, I have created a detailed timeline so far and want to expand on that with help. Anyways the book takes him through the turbulent 60's as a struggling guitarist eventually creating his hit psychedelic album in 1969 while having been deeply in the clutches of drug abuse since '67 and it chronicles his life up to this point and then what he does from then. Until his eventual death at 27 (of course) in 1972.

The reason I want it here is because I already have a journal, although if I could have two it would be awesome, or for the journal to be moved here or whatever. But also because this is a thread that I would like to be moderated.

And my commitment will be high since it's part of my uni work when it comes to writing style and improvement.
Originally Posted by antonio
classical music isn't exactly religious, you know?
um
last.fm
Comus is offline   Reply With Quote