Music Banter - View Single Post - Fallout 3
Thread: Fallout 3
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 06:25 PM   #24 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by matious View Post
that totally depends on the person.

I didn't get the sniper rifle until after i beat the game and reloaded my file.

Plus, you can't even use power armor until you get training.

I gotta say, ive been exploring around. Besides the occasional cool spot (the oasis in particular) they're isn't actually that much to see.

pretty sure my roommate already has a sniper rifle at this point. he's level 10. i knew about the power armor deal too. like you said it's all about how you play your character. how long did it take you to beat the game?

as for the oblivion comparison it's similar but it's a smaller scope. the game was never meant to be as vast as one of the elder scrolls. it's also a good way to encourage people to replay it and try out different paths through the main narrative.

***potential spoiler warning for uptight readers***

speaking of replaying the game i don't think talking about megaton is a huge spoiler (considering most previews mentioned the decision the player would have to make about the nuke and it's your first post-vault objective). but...

how did you guys handle it?

i talked to the key players then decided to rat out burke once he decided against giving me more money. so i followed the sheriff to see some up close and personal 'wasteland justice' first hand and burke ended up shooting him in the back. i have to assume he got a critical because the sheriff went down and i had to finish off burke on my own. the plus side is i got a nifty assault rifle out of the deal and some cool outfits. the down side is i don't get a house. i thought i could just take over the dead sheriff's place but his child still lives there (he's also the only one in town who seems to have noticed the sheriff's death).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote