Music Banter - View Single Post - Coldplay
Thread: Coldplay
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 09:33 PM   #341 (permalink)
sweet_nothing
Da Hiphopopotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallout_at_The_Disco View Post
I want to get Parachutes...is it good?
It's actually my fav Coldplay album, I love the very relaxed feel to it. I can send it to you if you want?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dac View Post
Coldplay has gotten worse with each album IMO, Rush of Blood might be better than Parachutes but the last two albums have just been unbearable.
NO, Coldplay have grown more mature with each passing album. More so on Viva La Vida. And to the argument they do sound somewhat like Radiohead but it's mainly because that was their inspiring band. X&Y was theyre biggest attempt to become like Radiohead but failed, also I think it's their worst record. And if you listen closely High Speed off Parachutes sounds very similar to Subterranean Homesick Alien off Radiohead's Ok Computer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote