Music Banter - View Single Post - Soulja Gives a Shout Out To The Slavemasters
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 08:21 AM   #14 (permalink)
WendyCal
Music Addict

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireInCairo View Post
Not all of us are yankees wendy
Im 2rd generation australian
Danish on both sides
i'm a mixture, too ~ German, Spanish, English, and Irish. And maybe it's because i'm SO mixed that i feel like i do...

Whatever the case, do you plan to hate on whomsoever forced your grandparents to leave where they were?

And, Prog? Because they live in America, they can go visit anytime they can afford to, and if they'd like, they could move back. Do they dislike German people, now? Or do they realize that everyone got fooled by Hitler? That HE, and his corrupt governance, is what to dislike/hate, not the folks living there right now, that didn't have a thing to do with it all?

And that's all i'm saying. WE didn't force anyone onto boats, to come here to be slaves. NONE of the Black people living here, now, came over on slave ships, and none have ever been slaves. Because of folks like the Obama's, Rev. Wrights, Jesse Jacksons, etc., we are expected to carry around some sort of guilt over something we had NO CONTROL over, and DIDN'T PARTICIPATE IN.

i'm not guilty of doing that ~ not then, and not now. i have 3 super close friends ~ one's Japanese, one's black, and one's hispanic. i love them, and they love me, and none of us is concerned about race. That's what America was aiming for with the anti-segregation, anti-discrimination stuff ~ if folks live, work, and go to school together, they figure out real quick that they're pretty much all the same on the inside, and the outside doesn't make that much diff. Or at least, they were supposed to be able to figure it out...
WendyCal is offline   Reply With Quote