Music Banter - View Single Post - Mod Vacancy
Thread: Mod Vacancy
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 11:05 PM   #87 (permalink)
sweet_nothing
Da Hiphopopotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAIN CAVEMAN View Post
i don't see how sweet nothing is even considerable.
Well I cant say im suprised by this considering that you strongly dislike me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loose_lips_sink_ships View Post
I was one of sweet's first musicbanter buddys... In fact I can remember when sweet_nothing and Ethan weren't on great terms.
Yes, you were <3. I think you were one of the few people that liked me when I joined. And yeh I remember when I first joined Ethan hated me, but when I talked to him about it a couple days ago he said I remind him so much of himself, which I think is a good thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnaught View Post
It's just.. the history of his posts. I'm not saying he isn't a decent person or he doesn't contribute a lot; 4 months ago this would have been considered laughable. I guess I missed the turnaround.
You dont think Ive matured at all since I joined? I think if you look at my old post they are pretty immature an ill informed, hell even when I look at them now I feel embarrassed. But I have changed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?