Music Banter - View Single Post - Eminem and Nas
Thread: Eminem and Nas
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 12:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
One2Three
Groupie

Default Eminem and Nas

Eminem's whole career depends on the next album that he puts out which will be dropped some where in the 1st Quarter of 2009. I hope he really brings back those skills from Slim Shady LP and the realness from the Eminem Show and put together a masterpiece.

I heard a single on youtube which he was new but dont think its from the album but it was great.

I heard this blog from lil wayne that he really wanted to collab with Em and beneath that ive looked at the replies from ppl saying that would be the best collab ever. And i laughed my ass off.

I always wanted to see Em and Nas collab this would the best collab ever in mainstream. They both have upmost respect for each other. I heard Nas saying that Em is genius and he is amazing. I heardEm say that about Nas as well. Em has produced a track for Nas in the past as well.
I jus wonder why they wont jus meet up and drop a song that would be great. Tho Nas has been rapping about Politics and racial issues, im sure they can find a common topic to rhyme about. The beat shoud be from DJ Premiere
One2Three is offline   Reply With Quote