Music Banter - View Single Post - Because nobody will agree. Here is a list of my top 5 'classic' songs.
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 07:45 PM   #22 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobe Kai View Post
Dicussion should not be aimed at attacking people's opinions. Because I'm not high up in this stupid elitist hierarchy, I was discluded automatically as an outsider who's opinions should only be ridiculed. I was ridiculed from day one on here, which is why Urban's top 100 is praised, because he is at the top of it.
No you were ridiculed for crying & being abusive towards people whenever they disagreed with you. There is no hierarchy , we've had plenty of people join recently who are respected because they post their opinions in a calm and thoughtful way.

If you go around calling people idiots or retards all the time like you did then you are going to get shit from people. We told you this at the time and you chose to ignore it. Hopefully you have learned from that now.

And I was new here myself when I posted that top 100 so thats your theory out of the window.And I want my opinions to be attacked & questioned. If everybody agreed with me I would have left ages ago from sheer boredom.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote