Music Banter - View Single Post - Men.
Thread: Men.
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 07:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Predator
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
I wholeheartedly disagree with this. To use a personal example, I am vastly more trustworthy and loyal than just about every woman I have ever met, let alone those that I still know personally. I can list off reams of names for women who are or were somewhat bitchy and untrustworthy.

On the other hand, the vast majority of men I've met, with a few exceptions, have quite easily out-loyalty'd the majority of women.

"They know how to comfort a sick friend. "

Not an especially female skill. Its not like I'm bad at it for example, whereas I know plenty of women who couldn't make someone feel better if they had a million pounds in their pocket and were a fully trained doctor.

Women have a will of iron under that soft exterior.No they don't. Again, I can name plenty of women who just crack at the first sign of pressure. In fact, my best female friend is one of these people.

They will go the extra mile to help a friend in need. Beyond a few token words, I've yet to see evidence of this, whereas on the other hand, I have friends with abusive families who have frequently stayed the night at male friends houses when its needed, and then had said man do shopping for them because they've had no makeup or clean underwear with them.

Women are easily brought to tears by injustice. Why is this a good thing? This whole 'crying is good' thing is bull****. Do something about it. Don't let the floodgates open as an excuse to sit there doing nothing.

Women bring joy and laughter to the world. Based on what exactly? Using comedians as an example, all the best ones I know of are male. On the female side we have ellen degeneres and jo brand...yeah. Hilarious.
Watch out, here comes the joke police.
Way to kill the funny captain funnykill .

I be a lunatic

The answer is hidden in plain view.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Predator is offline   Reply With Quote