Music Banter - View Single Post - Tdoc210's 100 bands that I enjoy
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 08:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
tdoc210
ashes against the grain

Warning: Graphic Images.

Mayhem

De Mysteriis dom sathanas was the second black metal album that I ever got into, the first being the lesser known woship him by sameal. Upon hearing this after spending the 6 hours downloading it on dialup, i was utterly shocked that this music existed. It was repulsively good. Atilla's vocals are gargled and harsh, the whole atmosphere of the album wasthe darkest i ahd ever heard. I got the rest of their discography and it was very intense, though lacking in production.

Albums recommendations ... De mysteriis dom sathanas, Grand declaration of war, ordo ad Chao, deathcrush ep

similar bands burzum, emperor
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.
tdoc210 is offline   Reply With Quote