Music Banter - View Single Post - Obama - The next president of the USA. ITS OFFICIAL!
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 12:46 PM   #122 (permalink)
kyberpaddy
Groupie

“We do not torture,” Bush declared in response to reports of secret CIA prisons overseas.
Jezus mary and josiph, I saw a documentary last night on swiss tv., well eat my shorts, F**king gruzlelig is all I can say, Electro shocks to the death was the soft bit, "Out of this world" realy, the CIA learned their torture trade from one of hitlers concentration camp doctors ( they let him off scot free so they could benifit from his experience) and with the help of a well known Harvard professor + doctor, Preise awarded S.O.A.B., true atrocitys and outrages they've commited on human biengs. This is unheard of, even amongst animals. I'm still shaking after watching this .. Bob Dylan had this sort sussed out years ago, "Masters of war. "B.strds". At the end of the docu I saw some things that they were doin in Abugreif, (or what ever u call it) This is utterly outrageous, and I don't believe 4 one second that the islamic world will ever forget what was done there, especialy the poor souls in the hands of these beasts, talk about the 4 horsemen in the bible, well it doesn't take much brain to see which devil rode them.. D I S G U S T I N G
"Pfeui teufel"

Last edited by kyberpaddy; 11-11-2008 at 12:57 PM.
kyberpaddy is offline   Reply With Quote