Music Banter - View Single Post - 100 or more things that piss me off about everyday life
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 09:55 AM   #57 (permalink)
dac
MB's Biggest Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdoc210 View Post
Lousy Professors

I am so sick of professors that are worse than my high school teachers. seriously, they get paid a huge amount of money, to do a horrible job, the only thing they succeed at doing is making everyone fall asleep, then handing out a midterm that about 400 pages long, with a ridiculous amount of rules to complete filled with the amazing I don not accept electronic copies because im an *******, apparently they dont realize that there might be an emergency situation where you cant be there but no, you have to go 50 miles out of your ****ing way to drop off an essay because you had an appointment that you have to attend to ****ing pass another class, and then you jsut want to punch the ugly bitch in the face because you have stayed up all night typing the ****ing thing she said would take 2 hours, well i have news bitch, its taken me about 8 because we have to follow your retarded guidelines, that wouldnt be a problem if i didn't have to personally deliver it in a gold treasure chest filled with chocolate, than you realize that you paid 14,000$ to have sub par teachers.
Marry Me?

dac is offline   Reply With Quote