Music Banter - View Single Post - Top 10 Underrated MCS
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 04:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
LTS
Groupie

Default Top 10 Underrated MCS

So I was looking at my cds and thinking why did some of the best never get the acknowledgement they deserved.

well heres mine

10.) Stat Quo
He's talented check out verse with chamillionaire and Kanye of Mixtape Messiah
but cant say anyhting real till he gets that LP out there

9.) Bizarre Royal
A little bit of a rocker/singer but he can rap to and would like to see more of work like his feat on DMX last realese

8 Dalima
Just go listen to tech N9ne's My World off of Everready the song was great but random fact if Proof hadnt died Eminem was scheaduled to be on that track and that would of killed it

7.)Proof
1st of 3 Eminem back men to be on this list raising the question does standing next to Eminem hurt anyones thoughts on your skill?
great rapper holds his own with anyone and his solo LP was solid
R.I.P.

6.)Krazie Bone
Lots of skill and showman ship unforunatly solo efforts fall flat but Bone Thugs verses our perfect

5.)Obie Trice
2nd of 3 Eminem back men to land on this list. But obie trice is talented loved his verses in benzino & Ja Rule disses and No Rap Name was great and that was pre-em now that hes no longer signed with Shady Records i'ma fraid he may dissapear into obscurity

4.) Drag-on
DMX replacement to the throne never made it not for lack of skill (see ruff ryders cds and hell and back LP) he surpassed Juvenile when he was in his prime on the track they shared togather kept up with twista, played back and forth with DMX and the lvoe game with Eve all the components just got slept on

3.) Daz
West coast legend still got that heat (see Bang with the game and Kurrupt) never got the mainstream success

2.)Royce Da 5'9"
I know the fall out with em in late 90's hurt but his follow up records were much better then Rock City. Independants Day top 5 detroit MC albums ever and Death is Certain was mass talent

1.) Tech N9ne
cult following passion, agression and SKILL!!! dont know how he never made it and hes getting so old he may never be able to

CAROLINA PANTHERS
13-3

LTS
"No apologies, not even acknowledging you at all
'till I get a call that god's coming
"-Eminem
LTS is offline   Reply With Quote