Music Banter - View Single Post - Lil Wayne : Tha Carter III
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 02:39 AM   #23 (permalink)
ins0mniac
Groupie

This is one of the more creative rap albums I have heard in my life. There isn't really a down part. Lil' Wayne is outstanding at being a creative rapper with a unique flow and lyrics unlike anyone else.

"Phone Home" is going to be a cult classic for years to come. There are so many groups of people who are obsessed with this song even though it got very little air-time anywhere.

"P*ssy Monster" is a personal favorite just goofy, obscene track which is one of the more perculiar rap tracks I've heard latelty

"Dontgetit" is a startlingly intelligent political statement from Wayne which is quite admirable in my opinion. It deals with young African Americans, drugs, and the logic behind the police force. Not to mention a genius sample of the Animal's classic "Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood"

Dr Carter, Let the Beat Build, and Mrs. Officer are my personal favorites which I could rant about as well quite easily.

Not to mention the enourmous hits "Lollipop" and "Got Money"

If nothing else, Wayne can appeal the the masses better than almost anyone else in showbussiness.