Music Banter - View Single Post - The 10 Track Mixtape Thread (Song Lists Without Links Will Be Deleted)
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 08:54 AM   #611 (permalink)
FaSho
____

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Kirby's Ten Tracks
Of The Moment

1. My Cool - Adam Tensta
    I've recently begun listening to Adam Tensta. I really dig what I've heard so far. Pretty good.

2. All Love - Theory Hazit [ft. Elias]
    My girlfriend recently turned me on to Theory Hazit. What I have heard is pretty amazing. Completely original.

3. OMG! - The Gun Club [Matic Lee and Ivan]
    Gun Club was a guaranteed great group, when I found out Matic Lee was involved in it. His friend, Ivan, is a pretty good rapper, also. Matic Lee produces all of his own music, and is a great rapper.

4. Bakin' Soda - Hangar 18
    This is the first Hangar 18 track I heard, after listening to them on G4's Freestyle 101. I was instantly hooked.

5. Mom & Pop Killer - The Grouch
    This track is about all of the franchises that are killing the Mom & Pop stores. Unfortunately, Mom & Pop stores are getting harder and harder to find.

6. Crunkster Malunkster - Whiskey Blanket
    Another group that I was recently turned on to by my girlfriend. I really liked this track, as well as most of their latest CD. Whiskey Blanket definitely has a unique sound.

7. Hold On - Lazee [ft. Neverstore]
    Lazee, like Adam Tensta, is from Sweden. Both of them are pretty good rappers. Lazee hooked up with Neverstore, a Punk Rock band from Sweden. (at least, they call themselves Punk Rock). They do the chorus.

8. Primo's Four Course Meal - Celph Titled
    Celph Titled, from Tampa Bay, does this track over four different DJ Premier beats (hence the title), and does really well. Punchline rapper. Not for everyone, but I dug it.

9. Breed - Otep
    Terrific cover of the Nirvana song. Otep has a wonderful voice.

10. Early Mornin' Tony - Felt [Murs + Slug + Ant]
    Basically Murs and Atmosphere. How could this be any bad? Just listen to it.

Download
Downloading. I excpect good things.
FaSho is offline   Reply With Quote