Music Banter - View Single Post - 100 or more things that piss me off about everyday life
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 06:23 PM   #131 (permalink)
Seltzer
Fish in the percolator!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdoc210 View Post
roomates

you may like your roomate, in fact you might be friends, but lets face it, living with a person in very close quarters for a large amount of time tends to build up tension. Especially when you have a way of doing things that does not coincide with their way of doing things. Have you ever felt uber annoyed at a trivial thing that your roomate does, or is it wrong to be upset when you come home and their is a towel covering your computer, which isnt too good for it seeing as it was blocking the exhaust fan -_-
or is that it seems when you want to go to bed late, he will be in bed by 10 , but if you need sleep hell be up all night watching tv. Somethings that dont matter like how the person rolls over in their sleep when you move bug the **** out of you.
I've had five roommates this year (currently four as one took off to Australia halfway through) and we all get on really well. We've had no real arguments - only small ones related to dishes (no surprises there) but I'm willing to pick up on those when the others slack so that's not too problematic.

Over the summer, there'll just be myself and one of my flatmates here as everyone's taking off in the next couple of days sadly.