Music Banter - View Single Post - Coldplay
Thread: Coldplay
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 01:27 PM   #389 (permalink)
sweet_nothing
Da Hiphopopotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
I have. It's alright. I thought Life in technicolor II could have been better, the alternative version of Lost is just Jay-Z doing his same old tired shit, I haven't noticed any difference in the Lovers in Japan (Osaka sun mix). Glass of water is pretty sweet though. I'll give it a few more listens...
Same here it sounds like the exact same on Viva La Vida. But I though Life in Technicolor II was great, and I loved how on Rainy Day it sounds like Chris is singing underwater. Post Cards From Far Away sounds great though I wish it was longer.

My fav new songs in order

Life in Technicolor II
Glass of Water
Postcards from Far Away
Rainy Day
Prospekt's March / Poppyfields
Now My Feet Won't Touch the Ground

Anybody get the Ep off itunes? It comes with a different video version to Viva La Vida.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote