Music Banter - View Single Post - I didn't know where to put this, but I need music help.
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 09:07 AM   #41 (permalink)
Tobias
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica Lodge View Post
Maybe it's just cuz I'm Canadian, and Sum 41 kinda exploded here with their first album....
maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaSho View Post
I don't care what anyone says, All Killer No Filler is a good album. It's great skate-punk whether you like it or not.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piss Me Off View Post
It did alright, and it's not like anyone actually pays attention to those stickers anyway.
Yeah, except for those crazy Mothers Against [insert honestly good entertainment here]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaSho View Post
I wouldn't say Half Hour Of Power got much attention until people started listening to All Killer, and figured out they had another album.
Very true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica Lodge View Post
They got a lot of attention in Ontario, for sure. Being that they were from Ajax, a small town outside of Toronto, they did a lot of shows, got a lot of radio play, and their videos could be seen on MuchMusic frequently.

Canadian artists take a lot more time to break through into the States, whereas American artists are just everywhere, you know?

They were always bit in Canada is what I'm saying.
Be that as it may, I'm seeing a rise in Canadian stars in the States now. So I wouldn't be surprised to see them come out quicker.
Tobias is offline   Reply With Quote