Music Banter - View Single Post - Most Treasured C.D/ L.P etc.
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 02:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Maddest_Hatter
Mad in 30 States!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
What are the most treasured in your music collection? Not neccessarily what the music is but what it represents. Had it the longest, signed, rare etc.
I have over 400 LPs. I love them all. I have all of John Denver's Albums, most of AC/DCs, Pink Floyd's and dozens of others... BTW, John Denver Rocks! Remember the 80's with Tipper Gore, John sat with Dee Snider in front of Congress and funded most of the lawyer fees.

Anyways, my most treasured album is my mint condition Welcome to My Nightmare. It was the first Alice Cooper album I owned and it hooked me. I consider it the greatest rock album of all time. I have it on Mp3, CD, Cassette and Vinyl. I'm still looking for an 8 track of it. lol

Second to this are my Beatle's Albums. I have original copies of the first 6 albums released in this country. My mother bought them new for 2 dollars a piece. One of them is in Monoral. The rest are stereophonic.

Lastly, there is my AC/DC Back In Black. First Rock album I ever owned. My uncle gave it to me! Need I say more?